Clients We Serve
CohnReznick Think Energy serves a wide range of clients. These include companies currently involved in the clean technology industry as well as those that are looking to garner the benefits that clean technology can provide to them in terms of cost savings and efficiency.
Our clients include:
- Investors – financial institutions, individuals and others looking for investment opportunities in clean technology projects
- Clean technology project developers
- Large real estate/property owners pursuing clean technology projects to benefit economically from the use of these properties
- Clean technology companies seeking assistance in developing their businesses, exploring new markets, acquiring new clients, engaging financiers, and carrying out projects
- Utilities – public/private utilities looking to complement their power generation through renewable energy installations or energy efficiency or water conservation programs
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) – nonprofit organizations seeking to leverage “green” building initiatives associated with their projects and/or causes
- Government agencies – federal, state and local government agencies looking to expand their renewable energy markets through legislation, tax credits, grants and other initiatives.