Our Value Proposition
CohnReznick Think Energy is committed to adding value to our clients' clean technology projects and industry initiatives. We deliver this value to them in four key areas:
- Experience: With 10+ years of progressive marketplace experience, CohnReznick Think Energy has been in the clean technology industry longer than its competitors, gaining hands-on knowledge of multiple technologies and industries our competition simply does not have. Our experience includes renewable energy, including solar energy, wind energy, biomass, hydrokinetics, and geothermal energy; energy efficiency; water conservation; and the efficient use of resources.
- Risk mitigation: We help our clients avoid the pitfalls of inexperienced selection, negotiation, financing, and implementation related to clean technology projects. Due to our experience in this sector, we are familiar with the characteristics unique to the industry and can identify and help our clients avoid problems, realize strong projects, and maximize the value of those projects.
- Diverse Team: CohnReznick Think Energy offers clients a team with highly diverse skill sets. Our team includes engineers, economists, and policy analysts,– all with deep experience in the clean technology industry. The team has proven success in serving both domestic and international clients, ranging from governmental entities to entrepreneurial start-up businesses to some of the largest companies in the world.
- Life cycle approach: Our capabilities and experience allow us to provide advisory services for the full life cycle of a project - assessment, capitalization and financing, development, construction, and sale or acquisition.
- Focus on clean technologies: While most consulting, engineering, and accounting firms serve many different industries, our team is focused solely on clean technologies. As such, we have unmatched knowledge of these technologies, their implementation, and their related markets, public policies, and regulations.